Visa information

If you are from Japan, Singapore or Brunei, and planned to stay in China for less than 15 days, you can have a visa-free stay in China. Otherwise, please prepare to apply for your visa to enter China.

An invitation letter or other supporting documents for your visa application can be sent upon request, after you are invited as a speaker or finished your registration.

For more information about Chinese visa application, please visit You may also get help from local organizing committee at